Frequently Asked Questions
Explaining common matters
The payment methods on our Site are the following:
- Payment through the secure service PayPal .
- Payment using debit / credit card Visa / Mastercard etc. and all their subcategories, through the encrypted system STRIPE .
- Deposit in one of the following Bank Accounts
NATIONAL BANK IBAN GR1201101140000011400214745 Beneficiary: Panagiotis Kyriakou
ALPHA BANK IBAN GR5701401660166002101007550 Beneficiaries: Thomadaki Vassilia, Panagiotis Kyriakou
1. Your orders are sent everywhere in Greece via ACS Courier ( with the exception of inaccessible areas) while the shipping costs are as follows (prices include VAT):
FOR ATTICA € 3.00
FOR THE REST OF GREECE € 3.50
Attention, in the areas where there is no ACS office (inaccessible or remote) the shipments are made through Greek Postal Service without extra charge .
For orders over € 20 shipping is free.
2. In specific items (canvas, kappa) the shipment is made with our means. This service concerns only the areas of Athens and Piraeus.
3. Collection from our store, 18 Frynhs str., Pagrati – Athens by any payment method.
Making your Order is very simple.
After selecting a photo size from here by clicking on “Order”, you enter the product page and select the photos you want to print from your PC or mobile in the “Upload Image” field.
After selecting a quantity for each photo, upload them and click “Add to cart”.
Then proceed to the Checkout by filling in your details and choosing the method of payment and shipping.